Yes, we're happy to upload your data into your Ovatu account for free. For us to do so we ask that you please export the data from your current system that you would like imported into Ovatu, read the below Data Upload Terms carefully and reply with all required information.
We can upload your:
- In many cases, also Reservations
Data Upload Terms:
- Your data must be provided in CSV format, in a file which is neat and easy to follow.
- It’s not always possible to upload Reservation data – this is at the discretion of our tech team who will review your data file and advise if uploading it is possible.
- We can only upload 12 months of historical Reservation data.
- Data uploads are normally completed within 3 business days, however this could be longer during excessively busy periods.
- If you require your data uploaded by a specific date, please provide us with 2 weeks notice.
- For best results, please leave your Ovatu account blank until your upload is complete. If your Ovatu account already has data in it, the upload may override some of this.
- We can only provide one upload per account. Please send us all data to be uploaded in the one email. If additional data is provided in subsequent emails, we cannot upload this.
- The data uploaded into your account will be a direct reflection of the data files you provide us with, we do not take responsibility for any inconsistencies in the data.
- Data uploads are not reversible.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you are the rightful owner of the data you are asking us to upload and that you have permission to use this data.
- Specifically in relation to Customer personal information, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have permission to store personal information about your Customers including email addresses for marketing purposes.
- We reserve the right to refuse data upload requests which do not adhere to the above.
To request a data upload, please email ALL your files to email@example.com, from the email address noted in the Account > Settings page of the web browser version of your Ovatu account and include:
- Which system the data has been exported from
- The following text “I have read and agree to the Data Upload Terms, I acknowledge ALL of the data files I wish to import into Ovatu are attached to this email, and that I am the rightful owner of the data provided.”