The Employee Time Report contains data on Employees' working hours and Services performed during those hours.
This report can be accessed by choosing Reports > Employee Time.
The Employee Time Report can be filtered by a pre-set or custom time period, as well as by employee:
The figure of the top of the report shows data for the reporting period:
- The total amount of Services performed by Employees
- The total amount of hours the Employees were providing Services
Use the Previous and Next buttons or the Calendar icon to jump to a required date.
Each Employee section shows a breakdown of that Employees' working hours and Services performed during those hours.
Total Time column for each employee;
- Reservations = the total amount of time the employee has been assigned to provide services. This time only includes active bookings. Cancelled and deleted bookings are not included in that figure.
- Rostered days = the amount of time the employee is rostered on, less any rostered breaks
- Rostered breaks = the total amount of time of all the rostered breaks for the employee
The data in each section can be exported to a CSV file by clicking the Export to CSV button at the top right
To print the Employee Time report, click Print.